VIDIZMO’s flexible and open architecture allows you to easily integrate and leverage your existing IT investments, allowing you to build on VIDIZMO platform in the technology of your choice, host your application and content where you prefer, ingest content from different sources, and publish it where your audience exists.
1) Single Sign-On Integration: VIDIZMO provides secure single sign-on integration with any identity provider, including SAML-P, ADFS, Microsoft Azure Active Directory, Okta, OneLogin, and more, to achieve user synchronization via an authentication process using SSO. The user can also be authorized to share content on social media sites and can be authenticated from third-party sources such as Google, Facebook, Twitter, Office 365, etc. Learn more about Understand Single Sign-On in VIDIZMO.
2) HTML Embed Code Integration: VIDIZMO allows its users to embed digital media files using two types of HTML embed codes, namely iframe and object code. With iframe, developers enjoy the flexibility to alter the embed code dynamically by adjusting to the viewer’s software configuration and settings; object codes, on the other hand, are static and handle HTML5 playback using the browser’s default media player, allowing users the flexibility to select the rendition they wish to embed.
3) VIDIZMO HTML Widgets: VIDIZMO Widgets are an easy solution to showcase and playback your media in any website or content management system (CMS) via simple HTML embed codes. Customers can authenticate viewers, customize look and feel via CSS, and build your own experiences, quickly and easily without any hardcore programming knowledge.
4) VIDIZMO API: With VIDIZMO API, you can completely customize, extend and integrate VIDIZMO with your applications while also building your own custom portal, media applications, or workflows without worrying about the complexities of storage, encoding, distribution, streaming, scalability, etc. VIDIZMO API
5) SharePoint & other Content Management Systems (CMS): VIDIZMO provides out-of-the-box and seamless integration with Microsoft SharePoint 2007/2010/2013. Viewers securely access Portal content via SSO in a familiar SharePoint interface. Other content management systems like Site Core, JIVE, WordPress, and Drupal etc. are also supported via VIDIZMO Widgets.
6) Learning Management Systems (LMS): VIDIZMO works with all major Learning Management Systems like Moodle, Blackboard, Desire2Learn, etc. Users also have the ability to export interactive rich media presentations as a SCORM object, launch it via existing LMS, track score, and view progress in LMS.
7) Customer Relationship Management (CRM): With out-of-the-box support for MS Dynamics CRM, you can manage users, create campaigns/courses, view tracking reports, create custom workflows for automatically assigning and sharing videos with your contacts, customers, etc., all via your CRM.
8) Online Meeting Tools Integration (Lync, GoToMeeting, WebEx): VIDIZMO publisher tool automatically detects and publishes recordings on your PC or Mac from tools like Zoom, BlueJeans, MS Teams, Citrix GoToMeeting or GoToWebinar, Cisco WebEx, etc.
9) Encoding & Capture: VIDIZMO allows customers to use encoding tools of their choice -- whether it’s a desktop software-based encoder like Telestream WireCast or a hardware-based encoder like Tricaster, Digital Rapids, Winnov Cbox, etc., giving customer complete freedom and control over the encoding process. Learn more to Understand Encoding Providers in VIDIZMO.
10) Cloud & CDN: Use VIDIZMO’s shared cloud or bring your own private cloud to host application, content, or both. VIDIZMO supports Microsoft Azure, Cisco WAAS, P2P, and other 3rd party CDNs for delivering content to a geographically dispersed audiences.
Watch Video: Integration with Existing Applications