TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Before you start
- Extract Reports
- Filter Reports
- Toggle Report View
- Read Next
Before you start
- Administrators will be able to view, filter and extract out Consumption Reports.
1. After logging into your portal, from your homepage:
- Click on the Navigation Menu on top left corner.
- Expand Admin tab.
- Click on Portal Settings.
2. From the Portal Settings screen:
- Click on Account on bottom of the list to expand it.
- Select the Billing option.
3. For both the Summary and Trends tab, you can extract report(s), in CSV format, by clicking on the download button available on the top right corner of that report.
VIDIZMO allows you to select the duration for which you need to view the usage. This duration can be last or a current week, month, or year. Moreover, users can also select to view reports for a specific time period only or for all the usage since the Account was made.
Note: By default, the current week's view is generated.
Follow the steps below in order to filter VIDIZMO's detailed consumption reports during the current month.
- Navigate to date filter and click to expand it.
- Select This Month from the drop-down menu.
Apart from Date Filter, Admins may also apply attribute-based filtering specific to a particular report. Follow the steps below in order to apply attribute-based filtering on any report. For demonstration purposes, the Summary tab is chosen.
- From the User Summary report section, click on Allowed Limit filter to hide its data from the report. This can be done to hide any attribute from the reports being generated.
Note: You can also apply filters prior to exporting report and then export only required data.
Toggle Report View
To give you convenience VIDIZMO allows you to toggle between graphical view and tabular form of data, To switch between different views follow the steps below:
To view the tabular view, click on the Tabular View button.
ii. To revert to the graphical view, click on the Graphical View button.
- Consumption Reports for SaaS Deployment Overview
- Understanding Consumption based Billing
- Billing Report Overview