VIDIZMO allows it users to view the closed captions uploaded with the media file in Transcription Pane at the right-hand side of the player. By using this pane, the users can perform a number of actions on the media file's captions.
Note: The transcription pane only appears if closed captions are uploaded or automatically generated for that media file.
To add a transcription file, click here on How to Add Closed Captions.
Here's how you can learn how to Enable AMS' Machine Generated Transcriptions in VIDIZMO.
A Transcription Pane in VIDIZMO offers you a chronological list of closed captions against the video. These captions are linked with the point in the video where they were used/spoken about. This ensures a smoother user experience with greater meaningful insights about the content, enhancing user interest and engagement.
Additionally, users are allowed to do the following using the Transcription Pane:
- Manually edit the captions in the transcript
- Delete captions for various concerns
- Download transcript, for a better understanding of what is being communicated in the video. This is specifically useful for students in reproducing lecture notes for college.
To learn more about how to work with the Transcription Pane in VIDIZMO, see: How to View, Edit and Download Transcription Pane
Roles and Permissions
- Viewers can only view the Transcription Pane
- Contributors, Moderators, Managers and Administrators can view, edit and download transcript of a media.