In case the publisher does not want to make the media instantly available to users, VIDIZMO allows media to be saved as a draft and publish later.
Here is how you can save media as a draft:
Contributors, Moderators, Managers and Administrators can save media as draft by following the steps:
1. Click on the red Add New Media (+) icon towards the bottom right-hand corner.
3. From the Upload Video screen, drag-and-drop videos in the box or click on the link Click here to Upload.
4. After you have selected your file to upload, you will be redirected to the Media Settingsin the Media Manager.
5. On the Basic Settings tab:
You can either provide details in the relevant tabs or you can save this media in draft mode to continue working on it later. Here, click on the Save as Draft checkbox.
The publish settings can be saved at any time during the upload process.
The Save button allows you to save and continue to set up your video at every step as you proceed to the tabs or use the Save and Close to come back and edit the options later on. The Close button will simply close the Settings window without saving any changes.
1. On the Portal's Homepage, go to Media Manager > Drafts. Your video will be listed among other videos saved as draft.
Roles and Permissions
Contributors, Moderators, Managers and Administrators can save media as draft.