VIDIZMO also allows users to upload multiple files simultaneously. A user can select as many files as required to upload at the same time. However, you can keep adding the files even after the uploading process has been initiated.
Users can view the uploading status of each file separately and can change the settings from the Media Settings of that media. Furthermore, users can cancel the upload of a specific file or the entire process at any time.
1. Click on the red Add New Media (+) icon towards the bottom right-hand corner.
2. You will be redirected to the Add New Media page. Click on Upload Video to upload your media files.
3. From the Upload Video screen, drag-and-drop videos in the box or select Click here to Upload.
4. Select multiple files that you want to upload at once and click on the Open button.
5. The uploading process begins immediately.
Note: Files can be uploaded simultaneously and are queued for uploading. Once the first upload completes, the next video in the queue starts to upload. During this phase, you can still add more files by clicking on the Click here to Upload link.
7. The uploaded video gets added to the queue. Wait for the process to complete. Click on the Save or Save and Close button when done.
8. Click on the search icon without entering any search term to bring up the Portal's Homepage. Your video should now be available at the top of the listing as the most recent video, which is the default sort order.
9. Multiple videos are successfully published.
Roles and Permissions
Contributor+ roles have the permission to upload multiple files.