In this article
In VIDIZMO’s Digital Evidence Management System creating and deleting a case is a very simple process. The Police and Law Enforcement Agencies can create a case when they have a set of Digital Evidence for a case, which can be add share or investigate. Similarly, once the investigation is finalized and all legislative and hearing activities are finished case can be deleted. To understand the step by step process of creating and deleting a case please read the steps given below.
Before you start
- Make sure you log into your portal as a Chief of Police, Deputy Chief or Sergeant to be able to create a Case.
- To add files/evidences in case, you must have the files/evidences uploaded in the portal already.
Create a Case
1. Navigate to My Cases, then click on Add > Create new case button.
2. After clicking on the Create new case button, a popup will populate where you can name your case and add them in the relevant category (if the category already created).
3. After you created a case you can multi-select the specific files/evidence and click on Add to case button on top.
4. Then a popup will populate where you can select the case (if created) or add a new case and click on Add button.
5. When you added the files/evidences in the case, then you can see all the added files/evidences in case (as shown below).
Delete a Case
1. You can also simply delete a case by clicking on the Overflow menu of case and click on the Delete button.
2. After deleting a case, you can view the deleted case in Recycle Bin.