In VIDIZMO, Media Info is a unified and convenient display of the relevant data for media types. The Administrators can view the information of the media such as the frame size, frame rate, codec, bit rate, the size of content, the number of renditions, extensions, and resolutions.
The Administrators can view and download the original files as well as its renditions. However, a document does not have any rendition to display. Users can choose to view the media information in either list or thumbnail display.
From the media information, you can also download the closed caption files from for further modification.
Here is how you can view media information:
1. From the Portal's Homepage:
i. Click on the Media Manager to select the media.
ii. Towards the bottom right-hand side, click on the overflow menu to expand the list of operations that can be performed on the media.
iii. Select the Video Info option.
2. Upon clicking on Media Info, the information relevant to the media will be displayed such as the File Name, File Size, Profile, Frame Size, Video Bit Rate, Audio Bit Rate, Video Codec and Audio Codec. You can select the rendition you wish to playback.
Click on the + button to view further download information:
3. You now have the option to download your media file with respect to various Files Sizes, Profiles, Frame Rates, Frame Sizes , etc. Click on desired download option as highlighted below:
4. Besides downloading, you also have the option to view the media in a player. Click on the icon highlighted below:
5. A media player window will open for you to view your media.
Roles and Permissions
Moderators, Managers and Administrators can view and access media information from Media Manager.