TABLE OF CONTENTS
VIDIZMO allows users to download media from the Playback page if permitted to do so by Manager+ roles. Let us walk you through how it can be done.
- The media intended to be download should have Allow Downloading enabled from the media Publish Settings.
Steps to Download Media
2. On the Playback page, select the Download icon to download the media.
3. A popup dialog bearing the relevant disclaimer message will be displayed. Click on Continue after reading this message.
4. Click a rendition in which you want the media to start your download.
5. A new browser window will be opened where you will be able to download the media by clicking on the Download option.
- How to Upload Media
- How to rate Media
- How to share Media
- How to report Media
- How to Manage Personal Collection/Playlist