VIDIZMO Licensing is based on deployment model.
In SaaS model (Shared Cloud), VIDIZMO Licensing is available as follows:
1) Active User Model (Consumption Model): In this pricing model, the customer has the flexibility to only pay for named (authenticated) users who use the software within a calendar month, while all users are registered to use the software anytime. This allows customers to purchase a minimum of 10% of named/registered users as Active Users and scale as the usage grows. Any overages are billed on a monthly basis and the plan is adjusted accordingly. This licensing model can be switched to Registered User Model when usage reaches a certain threshold. There is no fee for anonymous or public users who are not registered.
2) Registered (named) Users Model: Customers Pay a flat fee for all named (authenticated) users registered in the account.
Note: Each plan includes enough storage, bandwidth, encoding and streaming bandwidth suitable for purcashed plan. Customer has the option to add users, storage, encoding and bandwidth as desired. Machine transcription is also available as an optional feature.
Under Dedicated deployments including Customer's Cloud or On-Premises, VIDIZMO software is licensed as follows:
- Base Server Software License - (cost varies by product type i.e. MediaTube, EnterpriseTube, Virtual Academy)
- User/Client Access Licenses also known as CAL - (Registered and Active User Models are also available. Cost also varies by the product type)
- Setup & Configuration (One Time)
- Standard Support is included, however customer has option to purchase Premier and Premier Plus Support
- Optional Add-Ons (such as eCDN, VIDIZMO SharePoint Video App)
VIDIZMO SaaS model is licensed on Yearly Software Subscription plan, Dedicated deployments typically require a 3-year licensing plan. Perpetual license is also available under dedicated deployment model. Standard Support is available throughout licensed period. To learn about support options, please visit https://www.vidizmo.com/support/support-plans/