You can report issues, acquire help, or submit support tickets on VIDIZMO Help Portal. Our Technical support team will ensure that the issue is resolved at the earliest.
VIDIZMO Help Portal contains all support articles that can be searched to resolve the issue before submitting the ticket through the ticket submission window. You can access the resources directly from your Account as described below or login to the VIDIZMO Help Portal.
When a ticket is received, it is assigned to a support team member automatically. A user can log into VIDIZMO Help to track the status and progress of their ticket.
Here is how you can submit a support ticket.
1. Visit help.vidizmo.com
2. Click on the “Create New Ticket” button below the search bar
3. A form will open;
- Enter your email address.
- Enter your phone number.
- Enter subject
- Select Type (Question, Problem, Incident, Feature Request or Task)
- Select Priority (Low, Medium, High or low)
- Enter your message explaining an issue in the Description box, which requires a solution or inquiry regarding a feature.
4. Submit the form