TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Read Next
A survey is a method used for collecting data from a pre-defined set of users/respondents to get information and insights on a topic of interest. A survey provides a critical source of data and insights for nearly everyone engaged in the information economy, from businesses to governments as well as academics.
Keeping in view the readily accessible digital surveys becoming mainstream in today's world for information gathering, VIDIZMO provides customer organizations the ability to create Surveys, embed them within sites, insert them into a video and more.
Data on its own means nothing without proper analysis. Thus, you need to make sure your survey assessment produces meaningful results that help make decisions that ultimately improve your business. To help you cater to this requirement VIDIZMO brings a unique touch to mundane survey reports to help you get most desired insights produced from Surveys within a few clicks. Read further to understand which reports and insights VIDIZMO offers for survey data assessments.
Note: Moderator+ users can view Assessment Reports for a Survey in VIDIZMO Portal.
Assessment Summary Report
A summarized survey report will contain accumulated statistics to give you;
- An overview of users who participated in the survey
- Average time, which will help you understand how long an end-user will take to complete the survey
- Response Rate that gives you an idea of total responses vs total unique response.
An Assessment Summary report can further be divided into two sections:
- Questions Overview
Here, you can see an overview of all questions within a Survey, and how many users have opted for which option(s) in every question, the % participation of every option gives an insight into the most popular choice taking all attempts into account. Clicking on any question will take you to a more detailed question drill down report, which will be discussed further in the article.
- Respondents Overview
Here, you will be able to see a list of all attempts in a survey in chronological order with a sleek view of response in every survey attempt depicting the following details:
Survey Attempt Drill-down Report
For further insights, one can click on a user profile to go deeper into what questions did they attempt or skipped.
An attempt report can be further divided into the following sections:
- Participant's attempt information like the date-time is shown right at the top for ease of reaching desired data.
- You can see a detailed view of Attempted Questions on your left where:
- Participant's every response to each question in the Survey is effectively captured
- If a user skips an optional question so, it will mark it as Unattempted
- It gives you the ability to download the results in a CSV file.
Individual Question Drill-down Report
The most interesting kind is a drilled down report of how each individual question was attempted in a survey. An individual question report is divided into three sections:
- Question Responses help you see a consolidated view of all responses that respondents have chosen for this question.
- Choices help you view a summary of how well-perceived was the question and its choices by presenting count of attempts where option A was chosen, count of attempts where option B was chosen, so on and so forth. Additionally, it is displayed along with the number of survey responses in which this question remained unattended to gauge an overall audience perception trend of the question in hand.
- Question Stats represent the same statistics as above in a neat bar chart for a more holistic view of which choices were more popular amongst the participants.