In this article
Today, Artificial Intelligence has revolutionized the way people have been looking at information collection and distribution. Easier uploading, targeted sharing and enhanced accessibility of content has had organizations realize how imperative it is to power their content with advanced media processing capabilities.
VIDIZMO offers you AI-powered visual and audio insights for smarter analysis and searches optimization using Amazon Rekognition and Transcribe. To learn more about its offerings, see: Understanding Video Insights.
Here is how you may configure video insights in your VIDIZMO portal:
Before you start
- Make sure you log into your VIDIZMO Portal as an Administrator or Manager to be able to configure video insights in VIDIZMO Portal.
- Permissions required to generate and fetch video insights from AWS include AmazonRekognitionFullAccess and AmazonTranscribeFullAccess. To learn more about permissions requirement, see: Amazon Rekognition Identity-Based Policy Examples
Video Indexer Configuration
1. Use this tutorial to get the Access Key and Secret Key from your AWS account. These keys will be used in the VIDIZMO Portal Configuration section, so keep them in a safe place.
VIDIZMO Portal Configuration
1. From the Portal's Homepage:
i. Click on the menu icon on the top left-hand corner of the screen to bring up the left navigation pane.
ii. Then click on the down arrow to expand the Admin section.
iii Select Settings to open the Portal Settings navigation panel.
2. From the Portal Settings navigation pane:
i. Click on the Apps to expand the list of application services that you can integrate with.
ii. Select Content Processing where you can set up AWS Video Indexer.
iii. Click on the settings icon against AWS Video Indexer to connect its app in VIDIZMO and enable its services in your portal.
3. From the AWS Video Indexer - Settings screen:
i. Enter or paste the Account ID you copied in the aforementioned Step 1 of Video Indexer Configuration.
ii. Enter or paste the Account Key you copied in the aforementioned Step 1 of Video Indexer Configuration.
iii. Select the Region of your Amazon S3 storage bucket.
Note: The Region of your Amazon account and S3 bucket must be the same. Otherwise, the Video Insights will not be generated.
iv. Select the Default Language.
v. Enter the name of your already created Amazon S3 bucket.
vi. Insights: Here, you will be able to select the required set of video insights that you wish to see with your videos in the Insights Tab.
vii. Click on the Save Changes button.
4. From the Content Processing screen:
i. You can now see that the toggle button against the Indexer has been unblocked. Enable the toggle button to configure video insights in your portal.
A notification will appear briefly stating Portal Settings Updated Successfully.