01 May 2020
As the world struggles to cope up with the global pandemic, we are relentlessly playing our part in fine-tuning our application experience to empower corporate organizations and academic institutions to streamline personalized learning, knowledge acquisition and corporate collaboration through videos.
- There was a glitch where when an F key was pressed during playback, we took you to full screen even if you were just trying to key in password over the protected media. Sorry, fixed it!
- Comments within player seemed a tad discoloured, altered the section with just the right background to ease your reading experience.
- Previously, adding Live Session slot to your calendar would slightly alter the description of webcast. It's gone with the wind.
- Did you have to manually re-upload custom thumbnail in the media you copied from another portal? No longer. We ensured that the thumbnails of copied media are replicated in the other portal too.
- Unlike previously, when someone is now assigned a document share license for limited number of allowed views, the views are registered when a document has been completely viewed by the user.
- Given the arisen significance of scanning meeting minutes, studying lecture notes, and perusing financial reports from your VIDIZMO portal, we have greatly improved our document playback interface to accommodate our users with an enjoyable reading experience.
- We have built further use-cases around a case within our Digital Evidence Management system, and are continually expanding functional use for every feature therein.
- We have added another authorization flow for Zoom app using JWT token to offer greater flexibility for our users to integrate with their most preferred conferencing solution.