In this article
Today, Artificial Intelligence has revolutionized the way people have been looking at information collection and distribution. Easier uploading, targeted sharing and enhanced accessibility of content has had organizations realize how imperative it is to power their content with advanced media processing capabilities.
VIDIZMO offers you AI-powered visual and audio insights for smarter analysis and search optimization using Azure Media Indexer. To learn more about its offerings, see: Understanding Video Insights.
Here is how you may configure video insights in your VIDIZMO portal:
Before you start
- Make sure you log into your VIDIZMO Portal as an Administrator or Manager to be able to configure video insights in VIDIZMO Portal.
- Make sure you have an Azure subscription to avail Azure Media Services for video indexer.
Video Indexer Configuration
1. Use this tutorial to understand the prerequisites and steps while connecting your video indexer account with Azure.
2. You can connect your Video Indexer to Azure subscription automatically as well as manually.
i. To automate the process, see: Connect to Azure.
ii. To manually configure your connection, click the Switch to manual configuration link. For detailed information, see: Connect to Azure manually. As mentioned in the tutorial, copy and enter Video Indexer account region , Azure AD Tenant Domain, Subscription ID, Azure Media Services resource group name, Media Services resource name, Application ID and Application Key. Click Connect to integrate Video Indexer account with Azure.
Note: Make sure your Video Indexer account region is the same as the one you chose while setting up storage and media service account in Azure, otherwise the connection may fail to establish.
You will receive a brief notification after successful connection.
3. Now you need to get the Account ID parameter which will be used by VIDIZMO to make operational API calls to your indexer account. Account ID is a GUID that can be obtained using this tutorial. Copy and store Account ID for later use in VIDIZMO portal.
VIDIZMO Portal Configuration
1. From the Portal's Homepage:
i. Click on the menu icon on the top left-hand corner of the screen to bring up the left navigation pane.
ii. Then click on the down arrow to expand the Admin section.
iii Select Settings to open the Portal Settings navigation panel.
2. From the Portal Settings navigation pane:
i. Click on the Apps to expand the list of application services that you can integrate with.
ii. Select Content Processing where you can set up Azure Video Indexer.
iii. Click on the settings icon against Azure Video Indexer to connect its app in VIDIZMO and enable its services in your portal.
3. From the Azure Video Indexer - Settings screen:
i. Enter or paste the Account ID you copied in the aforementioned Step 3 of Video Indexer Configuration.
ii. Enter or paste the Primary Key you copied in the aforementioned Step 4 of Video Indexer Configuration.
iii. Click Save Changes to update settings.
4. From the Content Processing screen:
i. You can now see that the toggle button against the Indexer has been unblocked. Enable the toggle button to configure video insights in your portal.
A notification will appear briefly stating Portal Settings Updated Successfully.