VIDIZMO provides an option to add media to your favorites that enables users to make a digital archive of their media files. You can add media to Favorites from the Playback page and view or remove your Favorited media from My Media.
Steps to Add Media to Favorite
All Users part of the Portal can add Media to the Favorites.
1. From the Portal's homepage:
i. Select any media which you want to add to the Favorites list.
2. You will be redirected to the Playback page of your chosen media.
i. Click on the Favorite (heart) icon to mark the media as favorite.
The favorite icon changes color to indicate that it has been marked as favorite.
Steps to View your Favorited Media
All Users part of the Portal can view Media marked as Favorites.
1. From the Portal's Homepage:
i. Click on the User icon on top right.
ii. Click on Favorites under My Media.
2. Media marked as Favorite from the Playback screen gets listed here.
Steps to Remove Media From Favorites
All Users part of the Portal can remove Media marked as Favorites.
1. Select the media which you want to remove from Favorites.
i. Click on the overflow menu.
ii. Next, click on the Remove from Favorites.
2. The media file will be successfully removed from Favorites.
Roles and Permissions
- All Users, namely Administrator, Manager, Moderator, Contributor and Viewer can add, view and remove Favorite media.