In this article
VIDIZMO helps you address all concerns regarding whether your live stream viewers are still stuck to their screen enjoying your session or have started browsing the internet while the session keeps dragging on in an adjacent tab? Or is it that you are missing some key ingredients for capturing their interest during a 40 minute monotonous live broadcast?
Now with VIDIZMO Handouts, you can publish any attachments or files during a Live Stream for your audience right after you finish a particular segment explaining a product feature or a conceptual topic to complement your audience's understanding of the content. Handouts give you more than just contextual help, it gives you all the necessary files (whichever format of whatever size).
Before you start
- Make sure you log into your Portal as an Administrator, Manager or Moderator to be able to use Live Studio within a live session.
- Live Stream should already be scheduled in order to insert Handouts within Live Stream. Learn more about how to do it here: How to conduct a Live Stream.
- To understand the basics of how a live stream works and the rich interactivity options your viewers will be able to avail, read more about it here: Interactivity Options in a Live Session.
Go to Live Studio
1. From the Portal's Homepage:
i. From the top left navigation menu, expand the Admin tab and click on the Media Manager to manage your portal's media centrally.
ii. After locating the live session you wish to add interactive media to, select it.
iii. Go to Live Studio.
Publish Handouts during Live Stream
1. From Live Control Room, we recommend that before you start the session, import your Handouts here in the Interactivity Pane below. This will ease publishing the handouts during the live session.
i. At the bottom of the screen, click on the plus icon and select "Import Handouts" to maintain a library of relevant handouts in the live studio so that you can publish any one of them anytime during the session.
ii. From Import Handouts modal, you can upload handouts to load them here. Below you will be able to see a listing of all the Handouts you upload to populate here in the Interactivity Pane. Click Add when you are done.
iii. Now you will be able to see a listing of all handouts you uploaded.
iv. You can publish handouts by clicking on the button "Publish" button.
v. The published handouts will appear to viewers (see below) by which viewers can see the handouts.
Learn more about the various options to control your live stream here: Understanding Live Control Room.