Only VIDIZMO Administrators are allowed to access Billing Reports of an Account, they can view their billing details against the following entities in VIDIZMO Account:
- Total Portals in the Account.
- Total registered Users in all Portals.
- Total Active Users per month, in regards to all authenticated users having specific roles in the Account actively using their respective Portals for that month. If a user's last logon has not been in the current month, then they will not be included in the active users count. An organization is primarily billed against its active users every month.
- Storage: The amount of space allocated to store content on your local or cloud-based storage, measured in GB.
- Transcoding: The bandwidth consumed while producing different renditions of a video which is measured in GB. Daily maximum consumption is recorded and billed accordingly, then bandwidth is aggregated. Bandwidth is calculated once per day in case of CDN. Bandwidth and Transcoding costs are only applicable in case of deployment on cloud, not for on-premise deployment models.
- Total number of Administrators, Managers, Moderators, Contributors and Viewers in your Account. If same user belongs to Account as well as Portal, higher role limit applies. For example, if John Doe is a Contributor in one Portal and a Viewer in another, he will be registered as an Administrator while accounting for number of registered users and allowed Administrators. To learn more about them, see: Understanding User Roles.
Note: VIDIZMO restricts uploading when the storage exceeds the allocated capacity, however, this does not impact other billing parameters.
Follow the steps below to view the BIlling Report:
1. From the Account/Channel homepage, use the Admin >> Billing Report link to open the Billing Report.
2. The billing report is classified into Consumed, Package Limit, and Overage:
- Consumed: The resources utilized by a user.
- Package Limit: The extent to which a resource can be utilized by a user.
- Overage: The extent to which a resource has been used in excess. When overage exceeds your package limit, you will be charged for the exceeded limit.
3. The Billing Report can be viewed for the current month or view the billing report of your desired months by using the month drop-down selector:
ii. Select the month for which you wish to view the report.
4. Selecting the month will load the report of your desired month:
5. Use the History tab to filter and view your billing history for the last quarter, last six months or for the last twelve months:
Note: If the usage exceeds the account package, the overage will be charged.
Subject: Billing Report