- VIDIZMO Cloud Encoder to AMS Dynamic Packaging
- VIDIZMO On-Premise Encoder to AMS Dynamic Packaging
- AMS Dynamic Packaging to AMS Dynamic Packaging
- AMS Dynamic Packaging to VIDIZMO Cloud Encoder
- AMS Dynamic Packaging to VIDIZMO On-Premise Encoder
To learn more about Setup Wizard, click on How To Configure Account/Channel Using Setup Wizard.
Administrators will have to run setup wizard to start data migration process. Here is a step-by-step process of migrating content to new storage:
1. At Account/Channel Homepage, go to Admin >> Control Panel.
2. At Control Panel page, select Transcoding tab and click on Setup Wizard.
3. You will redirect to Setup Wizard page. At Configuration tab, click Change to change the VIDIZMO Transcoding.
4. Select AMS Dynamic from the dropdown list and click Next to proceed.
8. You will redirect to Dashboard. Click on ALL ITEMS.
9. Click on SETTINGS.
10. At Settings, click on MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATES. From here, you can add, delete, and manage all uploaded certificates.
11. Scroll down to the bottom and c
13. The certificate is successfully uploaded.
14. Copy the SUBSCRIPTION ID which will be used in VIDIZMO's Setup Wizard.
15. Now navigate to Setup Wizard again. You will be at Storage tab. Select Azure Global as AzureCloud from the dropdown list.
17. After the Subscription ID is validated, you can select whether you want to Create New Storage or Select Existing Storage. Azure attaches its Media Service accounts to storage, which is why it is mandatory to have at least one storage account for your media. In this case, we have selected Create New Storage Account option. Click Next to proceed.
18. You will move on to the Transcoder tab:
i. Click on Show Advanced Settings.
ii. Select Update Existing Content check box and select Content Migrate option.
iii. Click Next to proceed.
20.Note: Once you reach the Configuration page, you can navigate to another page or close the browser or setup tab at any instance. The process will continue the configuration at the back end. The setup will run smoothly until the process is completed, however, in the case of setup failure, an error code which occurred during the process will be displayed.
21. The process may take up to several hours. You will receive an email message once the Data Migration process is completed.
22. The Data Migration process is completed.
23. You will receive an email message upon completion.
24. At Account/Channel Homepage, go to Admin >> Control Panel.
25. You will redirect to Control Panel's Transcoding tab. The Encoding Provider is changed to AMS Dynamic Packaging. Click on Workflow Queue tab.
26. A workflow is also generated showing the completion of Data Migration process.