VIDIZMO Administrators can bulk edit users. This enables them to modify the status and roles of users.
If a group of users is assigned a user role that needs to be changed such as Viewers to Contributors, the Administrator can edit user roles in bulk instead of updating them individually. This can be done from the Manage Users and Groups page.
Note: Click on How To Manage Users & Groups to learn about it.
1. At the Account/Channel homepage, go to Admin >> Users & Groups.
2. At the Manage Users and Groups page:
i. Select the user(s) you wish to edit. You can individually select each user or collectively select the entire group by selecting the top most checkbox.
ii. From the dropdown menu, select Bulk Edit.
Note: Bulk editing helps you save time by simultaneously updating multiple items
iii. Click Next to proceed.
3. At the User Profile(s) Update page:
i. Select your desired Role(s) from the dropdown menu. You can edit the roles of the selected user individually or in bulk.
ii. Click Update to proceed.
4. A message will appear stating: Selected user profile(s) updated successfully. You can also update the user status at User Profile(s) Update page:
i. Select the user status by clicking on the radio button. By enabling a user, they will become active. Likewise, by disabling a user, they will become inactive from the Account/Channel.
ii. Click on Update.
6. At the top menu bar, go to User icon >> Sign Out.
1. At the Sign In page:
i. Enter your email address and password.
ii. Click on Sign In.
2. At the top menu bar, go to User icon >> My Profile.
3. Your role and status will be updated.