VIDIZMO Administrators can delete playlists from their Account/Channel. To perform this operation, follow the steps stated below:
1. At the Account/Channel Homepage, go to Admin >> Media Management.
2. At the Media Management page:
i. Choose a Playlist which you wish to delete.
ii. Click on Delete.
3. A popup window will display stating: Deleting this Playlist will also delete its shared licenses with local other channel users. Do you want to proceed? Click on Ok.
4. A message will appear stating: Media is successfully submitted for deletion. Sometimes the deletion process may take some time depending on the size of the content. Once done, a process will be initiated in the background to perform deletion task.
5. Your media will not appear on the playlist and will be successfully deleted.
Note: If all the content included in the playlist is deleted, the playlist will also be deleted from that Account/Channel.
Administrator, Manager, Moderator.