In VIDIZMO, a collection is a compilation of digital assets such as videos, audio, images, presentation and documents. Administrators can easily manage, access, share and track all digital assets.
Here is how you can create and edit a collection:
Creating A Collection
1. Login to your Account/Channel. Click on the Add New Media (+) icon on the top menu bar.
2. At the Add New Media page, click on Create Collection box to start creating a new Collection.
3. At the Media Management page:
i. Enter the required title for your Collection.
ii. Select the desired media that you want to add to your Collection. Audio, video, images, documents & presentations can be added to a Collection. Drag and drop media files to the left panel.
iii. You can also change the sequence of your media.
iv. Click on Next to proceed.
4. You will be redirected to the Media Settings.
i. The title assigned to your Collection will appear. You can edit the title if required.
ii. Select a category from the dropdown menu. This will help you in classifying your content by shared characteristics.
iii. Enter tags to increase your media's search visibility.
iv. Enter a description for your uploaded media. Your description is a detailed account of the certain or salient aspects, characteristics, or features of a subject matter or something seen, heard, or otherwise experienced or known.
Note: The media thumbnail is set automatically according to the first content of the Collection (if it is playable video in HTML5). However, you can also upload your desired image as a thumbnail. To learn more, click on How To Capture And Upload Thumbnail.
Now, click on the Publish tab.
5. On the Publish tab:
i. Select the Player from the dropdown menu. By default, all media files are assigned VIDIZMO as a player.
Note: external viewers are only enabled if the Allow Sharing with External Viewers checkbox in Channel Membership is selected.
Click on the Access tab
6. On the Access tab:
i. Specify the accessibility of your uploaded media. You can set the accessibility by selecting either of the options stated: "All Account and Channel Viewers", "All Channel Viewers", "Specify Viewers/Groups" or "Anonymous Viewers."
ii. You can also set how users will access the media. Select From Channel Library checkbox; the media will then be available in the Channel Library, select Featured Media checkbox, to feature the media on Account Homepage or MarketPlace checkbox.
Note: All three checkboxes can also be selected if required.
iii. You can set the availability of your media. To learn about media availability, click on How To Setup Media Availability.
Click on Save or Save and Close to proceed.
7. At the Media Management page, your recently created Collection will appear. Click on your newly created Collection.
8. You will be redirected to the Collection's playback page.
Editing A Collection
1. Click on Admin drop-down menu from the top menu bar and go to Media Management.
2. At Media Management page:
i. Select a Collection you wish to edit.
ii. Click on Edit Collection.
3. You will be redirected to Media Management page:
i. Enter a title for your Collection if you desire.
ii. You can add, remove, or change the order of content of your existing Collection.
iii. Click on Next which will direct you to the Media Settings form.
4. You can change the media settings of your Collection if you want. Once done, click Save and Close.
5. At the Media Management page, your recently updated Collection will appear. Click on your newly created Collection.
9. You will be redirected to the Collection's playback page.
Action: Add, Edit