VIDIZMO allows users to customize the list view on per Account/Channel basis. The option to modify list views is one of the administrative features of VIDIZMO which enables Administrators to modify and add columns in the list view.
An Administrator can view media in Media library and present them in list view with customized data against each of the published content. You can also add custom attributes to the list view. Moreover, you can predefine the sorting order and field for a specific view which will be saved as default.
Columns in the list view can be modified, and specific data can be gathered in one list view.
Following tabs can be modified:
- Shared and Purchased
Here is how you can modify the list views:
For Media Management:
1. At the Account/Channel homepage, go to Admin >> Settings.
2. At Settings page, click on Publish & Views Settings tab.
3. Scroll down to Views and click on the Edit icon under Actions of the Module that you wish to edit.
4. The Edit View of that module will open in a popup window. Select the attributes from the list that you want to display for the Module.
Note: Title and Thumbnail attributes are selected by default. An Administrator cannot deselect or change its order.
For My Media:
5. Click on the Edit icon under Actions of the Module that you wish to edit.
6. The Edit View of that module will open in a popup window:
i. Select the attributes from the list that you want to display for that Module.
ii. Click Done.
Note: You can also change the sorting order of the list view and change the sequence of these columns by drag & drop method.
7. The selected columns are successfully added to the Module.
Media Management (For Moderator+ roles)
1. At Account/Channel Homepage, go to Admin >> Media Management.
2. At Media Management page, click on the List View icon.
3. The list view will display the columns you selected for this tab.
My Media (for Contributors)
1. Sign into an Account/Channel as a Contributor.
Note: In the steps mentioned above, we made changes in the Uploaded tab of My Media which is only visible to Contributors.
2. At Account/Channel Homepage, go to User Menu >> My Media.
3. At My Media page, click on the Uploaded tab.
4. The added columns for the Uploaded tab will display.