VIDIZMO supports moderation of comments in bulk. Users can delete, edit, approve, reject comments as per need.
The comments of viewer and contributor will be sent to moderation and Moderator+ can moderate comments.
1. At the Account/Channel Homepage, go to Admin >> Media Management.
2. Select any media and click on "Comments" from the left panel.
3. You will be redirected to the Comments Moderation page. All the comments that are in the pending state will appear by default, you can edit any comment by clicking on Edit button against it.
4. You can make changes in the comment
i. Once you done with Changes in the comment,
ii. Click on "Update".
5. After updating, the comments will be approved. Users can also approve the comments without editing. All the approved comments will now appear in the Approved filter.
i. Select "Approved" from dropdown menu
ii. Click on Search.
6. The approved comments shown on playback page.
7. If users wish to approve, reject or delete comments in bulk,
i. Select the "checkbox" against at least two comments to enable the feature.
ii. Users can select the option of choice from the drop-down menu.
iii. For instance, users can select "Reject" from the drop-down menu
iv. and then click on "Apply"
8. All the rejected comments will appear in the "Rejected" filter.
9. You can also "Delete" any comment as per need Search "Approved" Filter
i. Click on the "Delete" button as highlighted below then
ii. Message shown up "Are you sure you want to delete this comment permanently" so you click on "Delete this Comment" button below for permanently delete this comment.
10. If any comment is deleted from Approved filter, then it will also be deleted from playback page.