By accessing the email template, a user can customize the content and features sent to receivers. Emails are sent to notify the user that a particular action has taken place, representing various user actions.
For On-Premise environment, the Web Admin can customize the email template for an Account/Channel. However, for the SaaS environment, the Web Admin of VIDIZMO predefines the settings for all Account/Channel thus no configuration is required.
Web Admin can customize the email template for Channels as follows.
1. At the Account/Channel Homepage, go to Web Admin >> Email & SMTP.
2. At the Email & SMTP page, click on the Email Templates tab
3. At the Email Templates tab, click on Config Email Template to proceed.
4. At the Config Email Template window:
i. Search the Channel/Account name in the Channel/Account field to load data.
ii. Now click on Proceed.
5. You will be redirected to the Email Templates page from where you can customize the email templates for your Channel/Account.
To learn about editing email templates, click on How To Modify Email Templates.
Subject: Email Templates
Action: Add, Update, Get