To give a custom look to your VIDIZMO profile, users can upload, update and delete their profile pictures. Users can perform these operations from the My Profile page, as and when required.
1. Log in to your Account/Channel. Once you have successfully logged in, click on "User Menu" dropdown menu from the top menu bar and then click on the "My Profile" option.
2. Once you have been redirected to the My Profile page, Click on "Edit Profile".
3. In the Personal Profile page, click on the "Picture" icon to upload/update the picture.
4. An Edit Picture window will appear, click on the "Choose File" button to select the image of your choice.
5. From your computer's database, you can select any profile picture of your choice.
6. Adjust your chosen image file and preview it on the screen. You can crop the image as per your need. VIDIZMO allows users to capture three different sizes of images. The big picture is used as the profile picture, the Medium picture is used for comments whereas the small one is used in the top black menu bar.
7. Click on "Save" to save your profile picture.
8. You will be directed to the Personal Profile page. Click on the "Update" button to save your changes.
9. Your profile picture has now been uploaded/updated. In case you want to edit or update your profile picture, repeat the aforementioned steps.
Once your profile picture is updated, you will be able to see the image at the following places:
1. At the top menu bar.
2. On the Playback page, your profile picture will appear in the comments section if the user has commented on the mashup.
3. If users have gamification enabled, go to the My Media page, the profile picture will appear under the assigned tab, under the ‘Top Scorer’ global/local ranking.