A user can view complete statistics of the media in VIDIZMO. This includes the count of views, likes, comments and favorites of a particular media either in graphical or tabular form. Users can also change the dates range to view previous statistics.
Statistics of a media file can be viewed from:
- Media Manager
- Playback Page
Users can turn on the "Show Stats" checkbox from the Publish Settings form to view statistics from the media playback page. Here is how to do it:
1. Click on "Admin" from the top menu bar and go to "Media Management"
2. Now select the video for which you want to enable stats and click on "Settings" from the left panel.
3. You will be directed to the "Publish Settings form" of that video. Select "Publish" tab and turn on the checkbox of "Show Stats"
There are two ways by which you can view statistics of a media file.
1. Select any video of which you want to view statistics and go to its playback page.
3. You will be directed to the statistics page where all the stats are displayed for that particular media.
4. Note that if your account is assigned a role of Moderator or above then you will be able to filter statistics by dates ranges as well. Furthermore, only such users can see stats in tabular form.
5. If your user role is below Moderator, then you can only view stats in graph form (shown below).
6. You can also select the range from the drop down menu which includes Weekly, Monthly, Biannual, Yearly, or All.
7. You can also click on the "<" or ">" buttons to easily change the dates range.
1. Click on "Admin" from the top menu bar and go to "Media Management".
2. You will be directed to the "Media Management page". Select the media of which you want to view statistics and click on "Analytics" button from the left panel.
3. A new page will open with the statistics of that particular media. As you can see, the stats are in both tabular and graph form. You can also filter the statistics according to dates to view previous statistics history.
Subject: Presentation Statistics