VIDIZMO Administrators can update the status of the existing campaigns, search or delete them. This can be done from the Manage Campaigns page. Here is how you can manage campaigns:
1. At Account/Channel Homepage, go to Admin >> Campaigns.
2. At the Manage Campaigns page
i. Select the status of all your campaigns will be listed.
ii . Click on filter the list by selecting your desired status.
3. To update Campaigns:
i. Select the campaign you wish to update by clicking the checkbox.
ii. Click on the Status drop-down menu.
iii. Select the required status: Running, Paused or Canceled. If you selected paused.
iv. Click on the Update button.
4. A popup window will appear stating: "You have selected to update the status of one or more Campaigns from the list. This will change the status of the selected Campaigns and will send out notifications to the appropriate audience. Do you want to proceed?". Click on Yes if you like to proceed.
5. At the Manage Campaigns page. You can filter the Paused list by selecting your desired status.
6. Your campaign status will be updated as shown below.
7. You can also remove campaigns:
i. Select the campaigns you wish to remove by clicking the highlighted checkbox.
ii. Click on Remove from List.
8. A popup window will appear stating: "Are you sure you want to remove the selected Campaign(s) from the list?". Click on Yes to proceed.
9. A notification will appear stating: "The selected Campaign(s) cannot be deleted. Only completed, canceled or drafted campaigns can be deleted." Click on OK to proceed.
10. You can only remove those campaigns that have Canceled, Drafted or Completed status. Select any campaign with the Canceled status and click Remove from List.
11. A popup window will appear stating: "Are you sure you want to remove the selected Campaign(s) from the list?". Click on Yes to proceed. The Campaign will be removed successfully.
12. You can also search Campaigns:
i. Select the date from which the campaign was effective by clicking the Effective From field.
ii. Select the date till which the campaign was effective by clicking the To field.
ii. Select the required status by clicking the Status dropdown list.
iv. Select Last Updated By dropdown list.
v. Click on Filter to fetch your desired data.
13. Your filtered search result based on your search criteria will be displayed.