VIDIZMO Administrators can edit a campaign to either add or remove content, users, and groups. This can be done from the Manage Campaigns page.
The following steps will assist you in editing a campaign.
Click on How To Create A Campaign to learn more.
1. At the Account/Channel Homepage, go to Admin >> Campaigns.
2. You will be directed to the Manage Campaigns page. Now, click on Edit for the campaign that you wish to edit as highlighted below.
3. You will be navigated to Create Campaign (Step 1 of 4); edit the title, description, campaign schedule, start date, end date and status as per requirement. Once done, click on Add Media.
Note: You can edit the campaign schedule, by selecting This Campaign has a schedule checkbox. Moreover, if you have finished editing, you will click on Update instead of Add Media.
4. You will be navigated to Create Campaign (Step 2 of 4) from where you can add or remove content in the campaign. From here:
i. Select the media file which you want to add in the campaign and drag and drop it to the box on the right side of the page.
5. To remove media from your Campaign, hover on the media thumbnail and click on Delete icon.
6. Once you have updated your Campaign, click on Add Audience.
7. You will be navigated to Create Campaign (Step 3 of 4); y ou can add or remove user(s) and group(s) from this page. From here:
i. To remove user(s), select the users who were already a part of the campaign.
ii. Click on Remove (<) icon. This will remove the selected users from this campaign.
iii. Click Review.
8. On the Review page, you will see the campaign title, schedule of the campaign, new content added to the campaign, and the updated participants to whom this campaign is assigned. Click on Launch.
9. A message will appear stating "Campaign updated successfully" .
1. Once you have edited the Campaign, the updated Campaign will appear in My Media's Assigned tab. At the top menu bar, click on User menu >> My Media.
2. You will see the updated Campaign under the Assigned tab on My Media page.