VIDIZMO users can change their password in case they forget it. To change the password, users are required to have a valid and registered email address on VIDIZMO.
A reset password email will be generated to users to change the password. However, those users who have not completed their registration process on VIDIZMO will be requested to complete their registration first before changing their password.
By default, the reset link generated for the user is valid for one day (i.e. 24 hours) after which the link will expire automatically. However, this setting can be configured by the Web Administrator. The reset link validity can be changed by the Web Admins. Follow this article to learn more about it.
By default, the password policy of VIDIZMO is:
- It must be at least eight characters long
- It must contain at least one digit
- At least one uppercase character
- At least one lowercase character
- At least 0 special characters, and cannot contain spaces and symbols like \'?>/,"|
If you wish to change the password policy, click on this article.
1. Enter the Account/Channel URL and click on Sign In.
2. You will be redirected to the Sign In page. Click on the Forgot Password link right below the Sign In button.
Note: You can also directly navigate to the Account/Channel Sign In page by entering the URLs stated below:
https://mychannel.mydomain.com/Signin.aspx (Custom Domain)
2. At the Forgot Your Password page:
i. Enter your email address.
ii. Click on Submit.
3. A notification will appear stating: An email with the link to reset password has been sent to the provided email address. Please wait few minutes and check your inbox, spam, and junk folders to sign in.
4. You will receive an email message containing the link to reset your account password.
Note: The link is only valid for 24 hours.
5. When you click on the link provided in the Reset your password message, you will be redirected to the Reset Password page.
i. Enter a new password and then re-enter to confirm.
ii. Once done, click on Update.
6. At the Sign In page:
i. Enter your email address and password.
ii. Click on Sign In.
7. You will be successfully logged in.