VIDIZMO users can assign media to other users through Campaigns or Courses. Campaigns or Courses are assigned by the Administrators to the users. Users can also view or print the certificates against each media in the Campaign or Course provided that the completion criteria is met.
1. At the Account/Channel homepage, go to User icon >> My Media.
2. At My Media page, go to the Assigned tab. All Courses/Campaigns assigned to you will be listed. Click on your desired Campaign/Course link. The progress bar will denote your progress.
3. On clicking the link, all the content that is a part of the Course/Campaign assigned to you will display. Click on your desired to media.
4. You will be redirected to the Playback page of your chosen media.
Note: On successfully meeting the completion criteria for the media. Your progress will automatically be updated on the progress bar.
5. At the top menu bar, go to User icon >> My Media.
6. At the My Media page, click on the Completed link. A Campaign/Course is marked as completed if all the media are watched successfully.
Note: To learn about how to complete a course, click on How To Playback A Course.
7. Your completed Campaign/Course will display. Click on the Certificate icon as highlighted below to view your certificate.
8. A certificate is issued to certify your successful completion of the Campaign/Course.
9. Click on the Detailed Viewing History icon as highlighted below.
10. Your Detailed Viewing History report will appear.
Administrator, Manager, Moderator, Contributor, Viewer.