VIDIZMO MediaCommerce allows customers to sell their content on either a license or subscription model. Click on VIDIZMO Channel Subscription to learn more.
Note that a PayPal account is required for MediaCommerce to receive the content license or channel subscription fee. Here is how you can set Channel Subscription Pricing:
1. At Account/Channel Homepage, go to Admin >> Settings.
2. At Settings page, click on Paywall tab.
3. Under Channel Subscription at Paywall tab, you can set either Monthly or Yearly Subscription Fee on your channel. You can also give both options to the subscriber. Select the desired subscription plan checkbox and click on Update to save changes.
4. A message will appear stating: Channel details have been updated successfully.
1. Enter the URL of your channel in a separate browser. At the top menu bar, click on Join [Channel Name] Channel.
2. You will redirect to Channel Membership page:
i. Choose a subscription plan from the dropdown list.
ii. Enter your personal information along with a valid email address and password.
iii. Click on Check out with PayPal to proceed.
3. You will redirect to Billing Information page. Create a PayPal account if you do not have one. However, if you already have an account:
i. Select I already have a PayPal account option.
ii. Enter your email address and password.
iii. Click on Log In.
4. Review your payment on this page and click on Agree and Pay to proceed.
5. A message will appear stating: Your purchase was successful.
Subject: Channel Administration