VIDIZMO is a multilingual software, capable of converting into multiple languages as per the user’s desired preference. The platform currently supports English, Arabic, Spanish, and French.
VIDZMO supports LTR (written/read from left-to-right) and RTL (written/read from right-to-left) languages and adjusts the layout of the relevant pages accordingly. The Administrators can change the language on Account level whereas users can change their personal language from the Account/Channel footer.
The Administrator can enable or disable multilingual option and can set the default language for the portal intended for the users. However, if a user has defined its language preference from the Profile section, then the selected language will override admin settings. For more details, click on How To Change Your Personal Language.
Note: The default language of the Account can be set by the Administrator/Manager. Whenever an Administrator/Manager modifies the default language, the changes are implemented on the entire platform.
Following is a step by step guide to change account language.
1. Click on Admin from the top menu bar and go to Settings.
2. At the Settings page, click on the Branding tab.
3. Under Language Preference:
i. Select Allow Multilingual checkbox.
ii. Click on the drop-down list and select the language of your preference. In this case, we have select Arabic.
Note: You can select Auto Detect from the drop-down menu. By selecting auto-detect, VIDIZMO will detect the language of your browser and set that as your default language. However, you can also choose any other language from the list. Administrators can either set English, Arabic, Spanish or French as the default language.
4. Click on Update to save the changes.
5. A message will appear stating that your Channel details have been updated successfully.
6. The Account/Channel will be converted into your desired language.
7. You can also change the language from the footer of your Account/Channel
i. Click on the Default Language in the footer.
ii. Now, select your desired language from the footer. All users (Administrators, Manager, Moderator, Contributor, and Viewer) can update their Account/Channel langage from the footer.
8. Your Account/Channel will be converted into your desired language.
9. You can also disable multilingual from the Channel Settings. Go to the Branding tab on the Settings page and deselect Allow Multilingual checkbox. Click on Update once done.
10. The language option will not be visible in the footer.
Permission: Allow, Edit, Delete & Get.