Administrators can enable or disable social media sharing such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. on Account/Channel through the General Settings page.
Following is the step-by-step guide to share channel homepage on social media websites:
1. At the Account/Channel Homepage, go to Admin >> Settings.
2. At the Settings page, select the General tab.
3. At the General tab, select the Allow Social Media Sharing checkbox to enable social media sharing in the channel. By doing so, users can share media on social media platforms. If you want to disable sharing then simply deselect the same box.
4. Click on Update to save your settings.
5. A notification will display stating: Channel details have been updated successfull y.
6. At the Playback page, the Social Media icons will be displayed.