Administrators at times needs to restrict Viewers from accessing the Channel due to maintenance related activities. To suffice this need, VIDIZMO has the feature to control and manage who can access the Channel as per the need or Administrator's discretion.
1. At the Account/Channel Homepage, go to Admin >> Settings.
2. At the Settings page, click on General tab.
3. At the General tab, select Restrict Channel Access To Managers & Administrators checkbox.
4. Click on Update to save changes.
5. A notification will display stating: Channel details have been updated successfully.