Enterprises desire to interact with participants during live streams. VIDIZMO allows to conduct live chats, and in certain cases, Administrators might want to block or unblock certain participants. To serve this need, VIDIZMO allows them to block and/or unblock participants from live chat so that participants are blocked/unblocked during a live session.
Here is how you can block and/or unblock chat participants:
1. At Account Homepage, click on the Channel link at Navigation Menu to redirect to Channel Library.
2. At Channel Library, select a live media to redirect to its Playback page.
3. At the Playback page, click on the Participants icon.
4. To block participants:
i. Select the participant(s) you wish to block.
ii. Click on Block.
5. A message will appear stating: Participant successfully blocked. As a consequence, the blocked participant will not be able to send chat messages, although can only view the chat content during the live session.
6. To unblock participants:
i. Select the participant(s) you wish to unblock.
ii. Click on Unblock.
7. A message will appear stating: Participant successfully unblocked. The user can now participate in chat again.
Administrator, Manager, Moderator.