VIDIZMO allows you to share a specific media over email to other users part of the Account/Channel.
You are only required to enter the email addresses of users with whom you want to share the video. An email will automatically be generated to the user containing the link to the media. Any user can access the shared video if the Channel Settings permit.
If the Allow Social Sharing checkbox is enabled in Channel Settings, only then the sharing option will be displayed on the media playback page. Here is how you can share media with others over the email:
1. At Account Homepage, click on the Channel Link at Navigation Menu to be redirected to Channel Homepage.
2. On the Channel Homepage, click on the media thumbnail that you wish to refer.
3. You will be redirected to the Playback page of that media:
i. Click on the Share icon below the player.
ii. Enter the Email Address of the viewers to whom you wish to refer this media. You can also enter multiple email addresses separated by a comma (,).
iii. Click on Refer to proceed.
4. The referred viewers will receive an email message. Click on the link to redirect to the media playback page.
5. You will be redirected to the Playback page.
In case, Anonymous Viewers checkbox is not selected from Access tab; you will receive an error upon clicking the link.
Action: Get, Share
Administrator, Manager, Moderator, Contributor, Viewer.